Steven Pagones, JD, PPS
President and Chief Executive Officer
Steve Pagones began his career in law enforcement as an Assistant District Attorney for Dutchess County, New York, before being appointed an Assistant Attorney General for the New York State Attorney General’s Office. While with the AG’s and DA’s offices, Steve had the opportunity to work with State and local police, administrative agencies, and local authorities, where he gained valuable experience gathering information and evidence, conducting and supervising criminal investigations, and generating reports to support the prosecution of those charged with crimes.
In 1991 Steve entered the private sector and formed Pagones-O’Neill to put his unique combination of education, experience, knowledge, and contacts to work focusing on investigations, security, and protective services. Steve has assembled a highly qualified team of professionals to respond to the needs of businesses, municipalities, and individuals in the tri-state area.
Steve is a hands-on executive widely recognized for his expertise in managing complex investigations and providing the critical analysis important to your clients in every case. Steve has an intimate knowledge of the legal system and court processes which are extremely valuable to our clients when we assemble and review our work product.
Professional Memberships and Credentials:
- American Society of Industrial Security – Certified Protection Professional (CPP) (1996).
- Executive Protection Institute – Personal Protection Specialist (PPS). Protectors Pistol Courses
- Vehicle Dynamics Institute – Protective/Evasive Driving
- International Security Driver Association
- Nine Lives Associates (Executive Protection Institute) – Private network of inducted PPS graduates.
- New York State Security Guard Advisory Council – Appointed by the Governor of New York State.
- New York State Bar Association
- Dutchess County Bar Association